Sunday, January 27, 2008

Foiled (DCM)

This weeks challenge from Daring Cardmakers was a bit easier than last week, but not to easy. But I have made cards before with aluminium foil, so I had some ideas in mind.

My dare this week is 'Foiled!' -I would like you to utilise some plain old aluminium (aluminum for our friends across the pond!) foil from your kitchen :). You can scrunch it, die cut it, emboss it, ink it, coil it, cover chipboard - or anything else that you choose!

I scrunched the foil and glued it on a paperframe. Then I added som stickers and a silverstamp of a butterfly.
I printed out "Tillykke" and put a little purple eyeshadow on the edges to give it a little extra something.

Tell me what you think, please leave a comment:)

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

beautiful card

Sandy said...

Wow this is really elegant. Gorgeous.

Kathy said...

This is so pretty - those tiny butterflies are lovely

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous! Love the purple accent!

Unknown said...

Wonderful use of the foil. Brilliant! Lol x

Beth said...

Ooh, I love the teture you've given the foil, lovely job!

Angelnorth said...

I like the finishing touch of the gems in the corners - they go really well with the shiny foil.

Kim Costello said...

pretty silver card like the butterflies!